Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [VIII]
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2010, 09:07 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisLOL? View Post
LEAK LEAK LEAK do it again
ayu-chi-na do it again
leak leak leak this album now
leak leak leak I want it now ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Usually how leaks happen is that people get the CD "illegally" from stores that sell CDs before the release date. So they would get their batch of CDs in a week ahead of time but for a higher price they would sell it to consumers a week before the release date.

Because avex seems to know about AMF / AyuChina, their downloads, and how large the forums are, they probably want to discourage that sort of leak by giving them a copy and having administrators deal with people posting the "illegal" leaks. I don't really get why they do it either, but it's worked so far. I think one time AyuChina got in trouble for leaking Secret rather early and that was how this all started. (avex watches them, basically.)
That is weird! I'm not complaining whatsoever, but what an odd thing to do. Because it's not like the AyuChina admins are discouraging distribution, right? Avex has to know that whatever they give to AMF/AyuChina is going to make its rounds on the internet. Doesn't seem much better or worse than if a licensed distributor/seller leaked it instead.

What do you think Avex would do if they browsed AHS?...