Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Kazuhito Kikuchi working on new Ayu song?!
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2010, 01:04 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
momentum was pretty much "M" all over again, and people kinda didn't react well to that. No one wants remakes of her old stuff like what other singers seem to do by remaking the songs that made them big. It's not like Ayu's been doing that anyway, imo.
Oh my I never thought of momentum is one of the M clones. I can't even related both songs together except 1) both titles started with "m", and 2) both are winter songs. M is more epic than momentum of course and I never liked momentum somehow. It sounds a bit lackluster.

For me, the only M clone exists is Free & Easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
If you expect those songs to be like/sound like the older ones then you will probably be disappointed since I don't think that it's the point of the whole project at all. xD
I dun expect her making something same as her older ones. Rather I think the excitement of using the old composers is that they may give some promising music that has been lost in her recent music. And I believe this is rather about personal feeling. In addition, who knows what the arrangements of those songs will be? They may have nostalgic feeling, at the same time they are rock tunes. Or maybe they have indian/middle east tunes again, or another Slt type arrangement.

There are just too many possibilities. I wouldn't mind if there's a song that has ASfxx powerfulness with new fresh melody .