Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Where's Ayu? - a thread for Ayu sightings
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2011, 09:55 AM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Saru View Post
Do you think ayu or avex know people are using ayu images to promote their own things?
like the fur coats and the cars.
I mean...i know its a high price to sign a person to advertise or sponsor them but its stealing their image?
I remember i saw a namie amuro shirt someone was wearing in the cinema and i asked them about it and told them about it and i went to the shop she got it from and told them and the manager said she had no clue and that she was quite upset someones image had been used unlawfully.

Just makes you think if your image had been stolen and posted up somewhere around the world and you never knew about it!
Right now you could be a face of a product no one has heard of! funkeh and scarey at the same time!!!
I think that people who make that kind of stuff (the T-shirts...) just look in google for some random chinesse artists and put them in her products/posters/etc. thinking that nobody in Europe or America knows who are they... So they doesn't have to pay to any model xD