Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - FLOWER & Mad World (Short ver. MVs on YouTube)
View Single Post
Old 20th June 2016, 12:38 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
You should know that you are not part of this issue, which is much more than expressing dissatisfaction, though it's more about the way it's expressed, the attitude that goes along with it, and the rate at which it happens. Somehow everyone who doesn't see issue with it is 'blind' and those who dislike it are able to 'see' as if they're enlightened to something everyone else isn't getting. In the end, it's up to Ayu. If this is what she wants, then no writer can convince her otherwise.

I love Ayu, but I swear it does get a little bit unsettling how 90% of her releases always come along with the same criticisms and it makes me not want to post here because somehow being a fan is a bad thing on a fan forum (??). She's changing all the time and she doesn't feel like she has to be who she was and instead is just being who she is. Even if that results in a cheapo video that you don't like, is it really that difficult for some to accept that there are people who are okay with what she's putting out? You can say your piece about how you hate it, but I don't really understand CONTINUING to do so for post after post telling people that they have shit taste and so on.

And other than KAYZU who was pretty much a big part of TeamAyu anyway or the tour logos that never really mean anything in the end, I hope no fans ever work for her.

I would say Ayu's music has always been great with about as many 'iffy' tracks that seem a bit lazy over the years like Curtain calls and such, but there are tracks that can go head to head with stuff she made in her peak. As far as videos go, she really has always been pretty inconsistent and only really had a few gems here and there minus that period where she was experimenting more with amateur movie directors (2003 and essentially 2005).
This... As I said before:

Quote:
"I don't like this work because this and that" = Ok

"She is lazy/ She doesn't care anymore/ This is so bad I'm surprised anyone like it/ She is embarassing/ I hope she could retire so she would stop to hurt her legacy/ This is shit/ This is garbage/ It feels like she is surrounded by yesmen who agree with any bad idea she has" = not ok
Or going on every single thread and posting over and over again about how much you disliked something until you hijack its theme. There's no need to be offensive while stating dislike for something, nor to flood the forum with the same complaining over and over.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)