Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - MOON ~short edit~ PV to Premiere Tonight!
View Single Post
Old 6th July 2010, 02:05 PM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony G View Post
Knowing the director of don't look back did this video, the "twist" has yet to be seen! There's hints that she's done something bad.. that she's upset over. cant wait to see the rest!

This is a really cruel marketing strategy from avex. I don't think its going to get more sales. Eventually, the full PV will be released to music TV or people are going to download the video when the single comes out. I'd be surprised if anyone thought after seeing that "OMG MUST BUY DVD TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS".

Looks like they're going to do this with the 49th and 50th singles too.
i don't know, but it definitely creates buzz among the Japanese public.

whether buying the single or not, the short edit version of MOON and the trilogy thing have gained more attention back on ayu compared with the usual TV or billboard promotion strategy.

what if the DVD included in the single is "full version" while there will be an "extended version" after the 50th single is released?

and then 3 extended PVs will be combined together to make a short movie and be released as a special DVD set?