Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Online Shopping Help Thread #2
View Single Post
Old 25th February 2014, 08:51 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

^ my BREAKERZ fanclub related stuff used to be handled by Celga & yeah the way they handle/do things are not good

The usual middleman I use to handle my stuff cannot help me to join their fanclub on my behalf & someone recommended me to try Celga & needless to say , my experience using their services weren't great

Response's slow & for some funny odd reason , their customer service staff are based in BOTH Japan & USA which I couldn't help but find it very fishy if not odd + to make things worst , they have to ask the owner (whose name's Keigo Morita) for answers in which I wonder , can't I get a direct response from you instead of beating around the bush ???

Thankfully , someone I know via LiveJournal recommended me to use the services of a middleman that helped her to join Acid Black Cherry/L'arc en ciel/VAMPS fanclubs on her behalf & after making the switch , I have no regrets not using Celga anymore from that day onwards

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 25th February 2014 at 08:57 AM.