Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A
View Single Post
Old 31st October 2018, 08:05 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
Well, Kuu always did those things, no matter if hall or arena or even dome (the dollar notes e.g. she used at Fantasia in a dome in 2010, or tissue dancing she does at all venues). Most of her stage set ups in recent years in halls were also pretty nice (all those moving screens this year are cool and probably really expensive). Her tranisiton is probably not so much of a problem tho, cause 1. her tours in bigger venues probably never had that big of a budget (in comparison to Ayu e.g) to begij with and 2. she never stopped doing smaller venues even at her peak cause she prefers those personally.
But with Ayu it seems to be. Though it also might just be in relation to her deafness getting worse and the amount of tours.
I somehow get the feeling she's more about enjoying being on stage and having fun with her fans than putting on a show. The show just comes second. Which may also be why she's touring so damn often nowadays.
Though she could vary the stuff a bit at least.
Anyway the most important thing is she and the fans going are enjoying the lives.
I'd just like to hear from her what she's thinking, but maybe that's too painful for her at the moment?
Argh, I hate that we don't know things for certain.
But it is as it is.
Yeah, she's doing these live-streaming-things, selfie video on stage, taking fans up during concerts so she does want to interact with her fans. But I'd like something deeper, a real discussion, not something that's part of a show. I do worry about her and I do believe that if her hearing wouldn't be where it is right now we would not be seeing all this touring. It'd be nice to hear from her, though, since all we can do is speculate and wonder. Oh, and I totally get those Kuu vibes from her current tour as well