Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A
View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2018, 12:23 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
Ayu decides to release surprise new album on AHS instead of AWA: DR(A)MA
DON'T GIVE HER ANY IDEA. SHE IS WATCHING US! Damn it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJane View Post
I don't think it is always that easy to say that someone failed to get their act together. Everybody lives in a different situation. I for myself am unemployed and have to take care of my grandmother, who suffers from Alzheimers disease. I get 300 EURO a month and also have to pay expensive mediaction for myself, which my health insurance won't cover, but a relevant for me to get better.

How am I supposed to put aside money to afford a flight to Japan and back, hotel, concert ticket+goodies and everything else in Japan.

I admire you for your strength and decisions to make it to Japan and ayu's concert, but like I said it is not always simple.
Sorry to hear that. If you want to support her, you can watch her music video on her Youtube channel or avex channel and she gets money from the advertisement (I guess she get that too?). You don't need to go to the tour for support her. Family and health is more important.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR