Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 「ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019-2020 ~Promised Land~ A」on sale 8/26
View Single Post
Old 28th September 2020, 02:48 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I got this email today from tenso:

Quote:
Thank you for using tenso.com.

Due to the affect caused by COVID-19, packages destined to the United States and Australia can only be shipped via Surface mail. As there is still no update of resuming shipping services other than Surface mail, we have made DHL as a shipping option in My Page for packages destined to the United States and Australia.

For DHL shipping fees, please refer to the link below:
http://a06.hm-f.jp/cc.php?t=M759002&c=183096237&d=84e9

Please kindly note that packages containing the items below require a different estimation from the price list listed in the chart. We will send you a separate quotation.
・Alcoholic beverages
・Speakers
・Packages exceeding the maximum weight of 30kg
・Packages that exceed the total length and width of 300cm

If you would like to ship via DHL, please follow the instructions below.

(1) Select/Add address of the United States or Australia as your main shipping address.
(2) Choose the package from ""Package Info/Consolidation Service"" and click ""Select shipping method""
(3) Choose DHL insured/uninsured as shipping method and click to confirm page
(4) Edit invoice of every item
As DHL is more stricter when exporting the items, please specify the detailed name of the items to avoid package from returning to our warehouse.
(5) Click to ""Payment"" if you have completed editing the invoice
(6) Reconfirm whether the shipping address and package information are correct before settle the payment

We will be able to ship your package in the next 2 business days after receiving your payment.

Notice
※Regarding items like food item, beverage, cosmetics and tableware which could contact with mouth or be absorbed directly or indirectly, the inspection is stricter when items are going through customs facilities.
※SDS(Safety Data Sheet) may require when going through customs facilities. In the case that customers cannot provide the related document, packages may be returned.
※Customers are responsible for customs duties, a customs clearance fee and other required fees that might be imposed.

If you have any concerns on DHL shipping, please kindly contact tenso customer support.
http://a06.hm-f.jp/cc.php?t=M759003&c=183096237&d=84e9

We appreciate for your understanding and cooperation.

tenso.com
I tried to put my order in but it said the website was really congested so I'll try to process it again later.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]