Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Japanese] TeamAyu Diary about Fanbook!!! [A World is One Fanbook]
View Single Post
Old 31st January 2010, 08:29 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
This is so great. Just wondering how you still managed to speak politely when Ayu was in front of you. And she really managed to catch everything you said. Or did you speak in japanese and used formal speach?
No, i spoke English all the time. My japanese is not that good^^
The thing is, i had already met her earlier that day to tell her that we were giving her a big gift later, and i stumbled a bit at that time. I was a little nervous and unprepared, and then suddenly i was standing all by myself in front of ayu and stan, and had to inform her of our plans! By the time she got back, i had already planned somehow which things i wanted to say, and it actually turned out really well, probably because i got some practice earlier that day

I had actually been thinking about what to say way before I went to London, because I thought that we couldn't just say "here's a present for you okthx", it was necessary to explain somehow what the book was, so she'd understand it instantly. The fact that i was the one who introduced it to her was a coincidence though, maxker was supposed to do it since he did the printing, but he got a sore throat and therefore didn't feel comfortable with talking that much. So in the end, I was the one who had to do it. I'm not exactly sure what I said, or how I managed to speak coherently, but apparently I did. They filmed everything, so I guess I'll find out if they release all of it

Last edited by norwegian blue; 31st January 2010 at 08:41 PM.