Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~II thread~
View Single Post
Old 8th January 2016, 04:12 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Movin' on without you(ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A Cirque de Minuit)was uploaded less than 2 days after the show and was edited nicely, so I doubt it takes much time to edit.

It's not only Born to be, GREEN suffers from the same problem. I personally sure that's the way DVD will sound like if AVEX doesn't receive negative feedback from fans.
By the way videos from TA tour that are in the intro video are heavily autotuned too, so I guess that was a first indication of this editing change.
Next they will ruin TA limited tour and A-nation 2016.
I did notice they edited GREEN as well, but imo it's not that bad and actually sounds better than the TV version (I really didn't like how forced her vocals sounded on that song on the TV version). Born To Be...'s editing, on the other hand, sounded a bit exaggerated to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Movin' on without you(ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A Cirque de Minuit)was uploaded less than 2 days after the show and was edited nicely, so I doubt it takes much time to edit.
But her vocals on that performance were already nice to begin with.

Last edited by pimenta; 8th January 2016 at 04:15 PM.