Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Cancelled: CDL 2020-2021 A ~MUSIC for LIFE~
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2020, 05:48 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by koumori View Post

There's a reason they're shutting down public transport on the 31st in the first place... the covid situation in Japan right now isn't good. I'm hoping Ayu and her team take that into consideration when deciding what to do next. She'll be able to see TA next year when things are safe, plus I doubt she's going to cancel the Xmas Live.
To be honest, I haven't properly checked covid updates regarding Japan recently. To me it sounded more like their government is taking precautions ("which may increase the risk of infection by the new coronavirus"). If things have gotten out of hand, then they should obviously adjust to the situation.

The last time I checked, Kuu's tour (which I was torn on in the beginning) was a success with no infections whatsoever. However, if the country is struggling due to the government's handling of the pandemic, then it only makes sense for things to change.
Of course she can see TA in the future but seeing how things worked for Kuu's shows, I had simply hoped the same would be the case for Ayu. In the end, everybody's health is what matters most. I'd never want anyone to get sick because of a concert.

I'm sure they'll find a solution for this, without having to cancel the concert (be it another show without an audienve or holding it earlier).

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 17th December 2020 at 06:05 PM.