Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR 2016 ~II~
View Single Post
Old 24th October 2016, 10:05 PM
Lelio Protector

I went to the 19th show at the Odaiba Diver city Zepp and I have to say that ayu was amazing. Just got back from Japan yesterday so I didn't have a chance to say anything.
I still can't believe I saw her and it was so spontaneous. lol.

Anyway I didn't expect her to sound so good live. I was one of the people that thought that her vocals started to become tired from all the touring, and thus expected her to not sing well in some songs, but how I was surprised, she sang really well and was on point 95% of the show (if not more), I was amazed.

The first thing I thought is that she is so tiny, and when she stood near Timmy she looked so small, lol. She had good energy and I was surprised at some of the songs that popped up since I didn't see this tour's setlist yet!
Anyway I thought that the live, at least on that day, was great and really fun to attend to, I wish I could be on the 1st floor though but can't complain since I got a ticket like 30 mins before the show .

Vocally she was amazing that I swear that even people who hate her vocals nowadays would be proud of her. Just saying. She had really good (vocals) day on the 19th.

Last edited by ayumisrael; 24th October 2016 at 10:08 PM.