Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [A] ayumi hamasaki PREMIUM LIMITED LIVE A~夏ノトラブル~
View Single Post
Old 25th July 2020, 11:43 AM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyPinkGirl View Post
I would hope so, but she seems to be doing that sort of thing with her international fans in general. Even with the tour commentaries recently. I know it’s probably a hassle to provide subtitles with her team doing extra work, but most of international fans don’t speak Japanese. Again, why open your fan club internationally whose paying money if you’re going to mainly cater to your Japanese fans (when it seems she has more international fans at this point)? It’s not right. It might not make that much of a difference, but I might mention that in the Letters to Ayu section of TA. It’s frustrating as an international fan
She obviously has more Japanese fans than overseas fans... Or do you think the only 5 remaining domestic fans replied themselves to fill arenas and halls during all these past years? haha

Only the diehard fans buy her physical CDs, but she does a lot (A LOT, indeed) of touring for a reason.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love