Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - New single 'Dreamed a Dream' by Tetsuya Komuro out July 31st, 2020
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2020, 08:19 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
^I feel you. There is a lot about Japan I love and I can't wait to get back next year, but this is the stuff that makes you lose faith in humanity as a whole. In Japan's "defence" though, it took decades to take Weinstein down, Polanski still is admired and wins prizes and those are just two of the men in the industry everyone knew about. In the end, it is not much different anywhere and even here at ahs getting a teenager into drugs, fucking her and parading her around in her drugged state, apparently just in underwear, is considered no big deal and a "private matter".
Which is why I won't stop pointing out that TK is a shitty human being. I resignated in so far as that I don't expect this industry to change any time soon, but people can at least know what he did.
This makes me want to call out other members in here who are very anti-feminist and pro-Trump and agree with his views on women being second class citizens despite women themselves, but I can't do that without getting banned. But I agree with you Chibi, you don't stop pointing the finger at people who do these things because nothing changes if you don't.

I hope she adds those remixes somewhere, to a special CD or AYU MIX 8 or whatever we're up to.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]