Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 「ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019-2020 ~Promised Land~ A」on sale 8/26
View Single Post
Old 7th October 2020, 11:12 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Sun View Post
What a shit show the Swedish postal service is! The 15th of September I got a notification that I had to pay VAT/customs on the package from CDJapan. The thing is, they had calculated things wrong. They mixed up Japanese Yen and Swedish Kronor when they did the calculations. So it ended up costing me 3 times as much as the real cost. I called them a bunch of times. They said they need to redo the calculation and let things go through their systems once more. Even gotten an email where they said "Your package will not be sent back".

So today, I check the status of everything... "Your package is being sent back"... What! If they can't stop the package, then I need to email CDJapan and tell them all of this, that they should resend the package back again. If they charge me for shipping I'll just say to the Swedish postal service to pay me that. So angry at them right now! Sorry for the rant.
Sounds like it could be German postal service... I feel your pain

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023