Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2010 ~Rock'n'Roll Circus~
View Single Post
Old 14th January 2010, 03:12 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda♥ View Post
A world tour would be fantastic, but Ayu already seemed tired from her last tour. I think she should have a little break before doing a WORLD tour. That way we'd see her at her best.

Miyavi recently did a world tour, but he got sick/fell and really hurt himself in Chile and had to cancel his tour dates in America. He was extremely exhausted, too. He had to fly back to Japan and get treatment but he's yet to reschedule his US dates. My boyfriend and I bought tickets but had to get them refunded.

Ayu might be more used to touring than MYV, but it'd break my heart to see her so tired and exhausted just to please her fans. I want her to get the proper amount of rest before jumping into something big like a world tour. I'm sure many of you can agree.
As much as her international fans want to see her, I think we want her to be healthy and well rested, rather than she does a world tour and just exhausts herself and gets sick.

A world tour is no joke, I would never expect her to do it within a few months. Her schedule in Japan is already SUPER busy, she would have to take more time to plan world tour, maybe go into the next year and not release a new album so soon...
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017