Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 'M(A)DE IN JAPAN' out June 29th + 2015 TA TOUR (TA ver.) [II]
View Single Post
Old 22nd June 2016, 06:26 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Has anybody else noticed the difference in mixing quality with this album? I have been listening to the first two tracks + The bonus track during my workouts (on a stereo system), and when I switch to WARNING and other A ONE tracks I noticed a substantial difference. The tracks from MADE IN JAPAN sound fuller and fill my weight room much better, and I'm able to pick hear the layers more clearly than those other tracks. And this is merely a rip from the streaming service. I'm wondering if it's an issue with how people rip audio files. I'm curious as to whether the CD rip will sound worse than the rip that's out there now, because to me it sounds flawless when I play those tracks on stereo as they are now.
This is the precise reason that I started losing interest in Ayu. I feel like from Party Queen on the quality of mixing and recording rapidly decreased.

This album sounds like it was actually put together by professionals and it's why it's the first one I've listened to multiple times since PQ.