Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TA LIMITED LIVE TOUR 2016
View Single Post
Old 27th September 2016, 04:30 PM
opening Run Initiate

Hmm, surprised to see bad sales after last year's sold out dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
I think she did well on Music Station..no big problem whatsoever..especially that Evolution performance is trully one of her best Evolution performance on TV
It's pretty bad comparing to the SONGS one (although that one was pitch-corrected), definitely not one of the best.
I'll tell this much - I enjoyed Utada's performance, but with Ayu it's always about surviving her performance, rooting for her, being nervous if she does OK... It's never about enjoying beautiful vocals because she usually can't deliver them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannetakizawa View Post
So many mean comments there as always.
"I'm more surprised that she still has fanclub".
LOL

"Can't help thinking that I don't want to hear her songs I used to like with her current voice".

"If you start using gimmicks like allowing taking photos at the concerts, taking group photos with fans, isn't it high time to retire?".

"I used to like her old voice and lyrics, I don't want to have my good memories ruined".

"It's painful how bad her vocals became. Her former high voice was so good. And now there's nothing good about her".

"Her singing at Music Station was terrible. I'm not a fan, but I was shocked. Imagine listening to such vocals for 3 hours..."

"You would lose any desire to go to her show after watching her sing at Music Station. Do you have to pay for a concert of a singer who can't sing?".

"She damaged her image too much".

"She's singing Duty lyrics to herself now".

"Take vocals lessons, you're a pro after all!"

"The difference between her and Utada is like heaven and earth".

"DVD with fixed voice is enough".

"Well, if you don't do voice training and just shout, even elementary schoolgirl can do that."

"If she's going to sing like on Music Station, it's better not to sing at all. I liked how she used to sound like".

"She's not taking vocal lessons, her Music Station performance was a disappointment".

Some are more on point though.
"I want her to do more voice training and sing properly. I used to like her, but watching her latest performances made me sad. She attracts attention by anything but her music".

"She was so bad that I changed my channel when I saw her on MS".

"It's difficult to sell week day shows, right?"
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ (11.05, 12.05 (Yokohama), 15.05, 16.05 (Osaka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 A (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2015 Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~(11.04, 12.04 Saitama)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~MADE IN TOKYO~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』(29.12, 30.12)

Last edited by Chris85; 27th September 2016 at 05:55 PM.