Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2022-2023 A 〜Remember you〜
View Single Post
Old 31st December 2022, 07:39 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

After watching the full recording. Yes, she is struggling a lot with the high notes, I think she can't hear her voice clearly, well we know the reason. She keeps adjusting her ear monitor. It's really hard to sing in a big venue when the music is very loud but she can't hear herself.

Key is really painful, not sure why she chose this song which is very hard to sing even during her peak vocal condition, I think in 2005, she just did ok performing Key.

But I respect her to be brave enough and still sing live even though I believe she knew that she is not doing well enough performing that song.

M is ok, she lowered the key, but the beat of her runway walk on M is kinda off, usually, she walks on the beat while performing this song.

The highlight for me (Not) Remember You and Non-Fiction.

I hope she will keep working with her new vocal coach and show results on her 25th anniversary.

I believe she is the type of person that very hard on herself and tries her best in everything she did.

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...