Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] Get into Kumi's 🤍heart🤍 in her 208th thread
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2023, 09:53 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

2nd Koda Gumi (Japanese) FC lottery for the tour is happening now till Wednesday.
8 concerts are sold out already or such few tickets left, chances to win tickets are close to zero (the first two in Osaka, the first two in Aichi, all 4 Tokyo dates).

Speaking of the Tokyo dates - I'm really intrigued by this new venue, Tachikawa Stage Garden.
It has a capacity between 2,500 and 3,000, opened right in the middle of the pandemic in 2020, was designed mainly for pop concerts (innovative stage design possible), is run privately and openly designed with the back wall being able to be opened, so you can actually use the space outside for people to watch a concert, too (increasing capacity with further 630 seats).
So I hope they're recording one of the Tokyo dates, even though the final is in Gunma, just because I wanna see this, lol.

Some TV performaces were announced as well.
Kuu is going to perform Wings at Buzzrhythm02 on February 3rd and Hello Yesterday and TATTOO with 星屑スキャット (a drag queen trio) on Music Fair February 4th.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 28th January 2023 at 10:08 AM.