Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Ayu Schedule #3 - TV Appearances, Magazines, etc.
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2009, 07:20 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Because there might be some unknown reason why not. Obviously we don't know what goes on behind the scenes of these shows or Ayu's team.

I totally don't buy promo as being the reason - she could have performed it early or performed something entirely different; she's done it in past years.

Plus, you would have to think that by the time Ayu had the release date of 12/16, FNS likely would have already been decided upon. I doubt just because of the release date change FNS is going to say "oh sure, no problem. you can cancel the performance."

If this were for a scheduling reason, I really, really think she would have explained it on TA since I'm sure everyone in TA is wondering why she didn't perform.
Sure it doesn't make sense that "early promo" is the reason and I agree that she could've sang something else other than the new songs, not that it would matter as she performed JEWEL months before Secret was released.

On the other hand I don't think she shares everything with TA and if they actually asked her I'm pretty sure she'd answer. On the other hand we didn't get the latest blog updates as far as I know

Follow me @njanjayrp