Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TBS 音楽特番 Audience wanted!
View Single Post
Old 9th April 2018, 06:20 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
^My point is: Blame Ayu, not Timmy. It's not his fault. It's annoying as fuck always reading people complaining and name calling people from Ayu's team about stuff that Ayu is the only one to blame.

She is the one picking and aproving the outfits. And setlists. And arragments. And choreography. And how much spotlight everyone gets. And concepts.

If Timmy looks like this or that, if he is distracting, if he is too pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~, whatever, its not like he just got into the stage and did whatever he felt like.
I think people, in general, understand that though and don't blame him. At least, I didn't. I just think it's a poor decision for him to stand out so much when it should be about her and her music, imo.

Sometimes I wonder if Ayu intentionally wants to pull attention away from herself and uses him to do so? Like her flaws won't be as obvious if all people can think about is the shirtless guy with hearts on his nipples? I honestly have no idea, but it's pretty obvious that he pulls focus sooo much, so why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machiko View Post
The whole look is for the Japanese fans, not for you.
If that's true, then they are so far off the mark it's not even funny.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 9th April 2018 at 06:24 PM.