Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ~POWER of MUSIC~ GOODS
Thread: [Official Message] ~POWER of MUSIC~ GOODS
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2011, 10:27 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
Aaaanywho, what I did mean was that I do LOVE both concepts. And I do think it's great that she does this new concept now with the circumstances in Japan. But since the themes are really different (HOTEL = expencive, flashy and with goods that makes the same statement, POWER of MUSIC = probably alot more simpler and down to earth) I was hoping that they wouldn't make a weird mish-mash of the concerts cuz I think they can be awesome in their full seperate way. So I was hoping for POWER of MUSIC to be the AT11 and maybe they would save HOTEL for CDL or something. Cuz I want to see POWER of MUSIC just as much as I want to see HOTEL.
No worries dearie. If what ayu wrote in Vivi is true, then PoM will be an entirely new show, without any elements from HOTEL mixed in. Here's what she wrote:

"This year's tour, which was scheduled to start in April, has been postponed to May. Our troupe decided to use this 1 extra month to create an entire new show from scratch. "

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪