Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2010 ~Rock'n'Roll Circus~
View Single Post
Old 5th April 2010, 09:19 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa-chan View Post
Maybe we can do an e-mail signup thing, just in case. ayumisrael has volunteered to be the one receiving my mails and updating here on AHS. So if he doesn't mind the extra work, we can just create a list with all the e-mails of people who wish for the live feed. If AHS crashes, ayumisrael can just forward my mails to these people so everyone can still get a live feed through e-mail. Just a rough idea though, we'll see.
Actually, a live feed with the #AT2010AYU hashtag or something similar to it on Twitter would actually be way easier to do, haha.

I think that would work best, as Andrenekoi had pointed out. Hopefully you consider it! It's very easy to use and just about anyone who searches the #AT2010AYU hashtag would be able to find the posts.

You e-mail ayumisrael -> ayumisrael receives e-mails -> ayumisrael posts info on Twitter with a certain hash tag -> everyone that is an Ayu fan can find easily on Twitter

We could also have a bit of a live chat conversation on MSN if that's possible too...

http://shingok.exblog.jp/10350154/

Studio rehearsals for AT10 have wrapped up! They will be rehearsing in Saitama this week now! It's surely going to be great according to Shingo-san! (Dress rehearsals / Generalprobe with costumes and etc. before the first show are usually are Makuhari Messe before moving into the actual first venue)

Last edited by truehappiness; 5th April 2010 at 09:25 AM.