Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Utada Hikaru] ☆ Goodbye Happiness in Utada Hikaru's 45th Thread ☆
View Single Post
Old 12th August 2011, 11:30 AM
MY STORY Initiate

I really used to think that Exodus is crap but the more I listened to it, the more I began to love it. Later I was able to say that there's so many good songs that I really love to listen and there're even songs I can relate to so to me it's not a bad album. I like that experimental tone there even though it shocked me when I listened to it right after I had finished with DEEP RIVER. XD I was like, "What is this??? Never heard about this kind of music. How bothering...". But I listened to it anyway because it was her album anyway and I was in a huge Hikkistan mode at the time. These days I really think that Exodus is a enjoyable album.

I also love This Is The One very much. It's really different compared to Exodus, and really western mainstream popish. This album also has so many good songs on it that I simply can't hate it. Only song that I don't like that much is Automatic Part II, but just because I'm a stan when it comes to the original Automatic. I think the Part II doesn't do justice to the japanese Automatic at all. But I don't skip it or anything because it ruins the feeling on the album completely. But I seriously adore TITO too even though I don't like one song.

And about In The Flesh. It's kinda bad it's not going to be released but since Island Def Jam is a stupid label, I just have to listen to the mp3 rip till I get bored with it then. XD

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3