Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Charts & Rankings] Days/GREEN ORICON SALES THREAD
Thread: [Charts & Rankings] Days/GREEN ORICON SALES THREAD
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2008, 10:55 PM
Secret Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegie View Post
In AHS:
- 90% of us will encounter depression. The recovery process may take several days to probly even several months.
- Many of us will curse the person who kill off ayu's no. 1. Most likely he/she will be a new artist.
- Some of us (not me btw) will try to dig the forum and see who curse ayu... LOL.

In music industry:
- that will end the only no. 1 streak in the current female artist category. Besides ayu I can't think of anyone else having this glory at this moment.
- that will probly also end ayu and avex having privilege for choosing a date to get a safe no. 1. If you follow the JPop music industry you'll probly understand what I'm talking.
- this may also make ayu stepping down from being one of the very top artists in Japan...

- a good thing (probly...), is that ayu and us don't need to worry about rankings anymore, so she can make a huge change on her music taste... Try out something new. Who cares about getting no. 2 or no. 3 anywayz?? The streak is gone and we won't need to pray for that anymore.
Well, at least you gave me an honest answer XD