Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Kazuhito Kikuchi working on new Ayu song?!
View Single Post
Old 16th June 2010, 10:32 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
String of Kikuchi tweets that have to do with Ayu:
ご期待を!!ウッドストックに送っておきました〜RT @ayu_19980408: 楽しみに待ってるよん、カズ坊っ♪RT @kazuhitokikuchi: 極上のバラードが出来た!さぁ〜あゆの元へ届け〜who...twoになるかな?... demoの状態だけど

いきなりあゆがつぶやいてビックリした!(笑) 33 minutes ago via ついっぷる

じゃhow...で!(笑) RT @kan_3: @kazuhitokikuchi twoじゃなくてhow...がいいです(笑)w新曲早く聴きたいです(^^)お疲れ様です!! 39 minutes ago via ついっぷる

極上のバラードが出来た!さぁ〜あゆの元へ届け〜who...twoになるかな?... demoの状態だけど、この場でみんなに聞かせたいくらい!(笑)ちなみに僕のマネージャーもめずらしく絶 賛みたいな。(笑)乗りやすくてすみません。。 43 minutes ago via ついっぷる

http://twitter.com/kazuhitokikuchi

The last one seems to mention that he's finished with the ballad track and that it could possibly be "Who... part two" or something. "I've just finished the first-rate/best ballad!"

He also recently sent the demo or whatever to Kome. (The guy who has a mohawk-y hairstyle in Ayu's makings and etc)
Here you go!

Look forward to it!! I already sent it to Woodstock!~RT @ayu_19980408: I am really looking forward to it, Kazubou♪RT @kazuhitokikuchi: I finished the ballad one! Send to Ayu's place~~ I wonder if it'll become Who Two?... It's only a demo, but... It's so great that I want to show it to everyone!! Even my manager, who rarely does, gives it praise!! Sorry for this being so excited....

So, let's name it how... (LOL) RT @kan_3: @kazuhitokikuchi Not two, but I think how... is better!! I really wanna listen to the new song!! Otsukaresama!!