Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - What Asian Music Items Did You Buy Today? Part 5
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2019, 07:35 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

A while back I pre-ordered Hey! Say! JUMP's latest single... (I pre-ordered all versions as soon as possible to prevent the 'sellout regret' and added it to my pending Arashi best album order, which was on its second batch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
25th single Fanfare! (ファンファーレ!) will be released on 21st Aug !

Fanfare! will be used to promote the TV Asahi drama Semi Otoko , starring Yamada & V6's Miyake Ken

The new single will be released in 3 versions , CD only & 2 CD + DVDs
And just now, though being delivered separately because it will be released in September, I'm also pre-ordering Arashi's new, Rugby World Cup tie-in single as well... (both versions with Blu-ray instead of DVD, yay Blu-ray! Had to also use up my expiring CD Japan points as well!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
At long last , BRAVE will be released as ARASHI's 57th single !

BRAVE will be released on 11th Sept and back in last Oct , it was chosen to be used as the image song for NTV's broadcast of the Rugby World Cup 2019

The new single will be released in 3 versions . Aside from CD only & CD + DVD , the 3rd version is a CD + Blu-ray version , a 1st in ARASHI's discography singles wise

No B-sides are included in BRAVE

https://www.j-storm.co.jp/arashi/discography/brave

About damn time for BRAVE to get released as a single . I'm surprised it took ARASHI so long to get this done

I guess JStorm wanted to capitalise on the impending Rugby World Cup 2019 as it will begin on 20th Sept

Also I'm surprised BRAVE does not include any B-sides & the last single that ARASHI had no B-sides included in their singles was 2010's To be free

Perhaps due to this , they decided to compromise & put out a CD + Blu-ray which's a 1st for them to do
Is it just me, or why am I jumping on the Arashi CD ordering bandwagon this late given the impending hiatus at the end of 2020...?