Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - 【Discussion】Globalize J-artists/Jpop; what should be done?
View Single Post
Old 24th January 2021, 02:47 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagami Raito View Post
Thank you so much for your detailed answer!! I wasn't expecting someone to write so much. Thank you again!
Let me just tell you, that I hear you when you speak about that everyone has to say YES lol

Even now, the majority thinks that undertaking a global marketing is not worth the efforts put into it when you compared to the domestic market. I can understand to a certain extent yet the Japanese domestic market is shrinking every year and I think there's a ton of things that can be done to appeal the global market without that many investments... In particular, as you said, the access to official (and updated!) information in different languages that Japanese!
No problem

Unfortunately not a lot of Japanese artistes are willing to do things in a global setting & it's still a minority few of artistes who have done that

The majority still feel content to be stuck and promoting within Japan itself

Luckily over the last few years that has changed but it's not like the huge impact that KPop had over the last decade or so

Also you have to take into consideration a lot of factors if you want Japanese artistes to do things in a global setting

Some would want to do that but others chose not to do & vice versa

Also regarding the Japanese culture way of doing things , yes I know & it's really annoying especially if you proclaim yourself to be a global bank :s

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 24th January 2021 at 02:51 PM.