Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - JAEJOONG (J-JUN) is the BREAKING DAWN
View Single Post
Old 19th March 2021, 12:42 AM
Because of You Initiate

^Oh it was my pleasure. I love him, i just thought he deserves it!

I think a lot had to do with the fact that korean TV hadn't had him and two other members, who left TVXQ, on any music TV show for a DECADE, only recently he and Junsu started appearing on TV again. None official said that but everyone knew that SM kind of made a deal with the main TV station to not let them perform. At least that's what the rumours said. And it definitely made it difficult for him to reach new people without being able to promote stuff on TV. Other than that, for the rest of the world? I don't know. Although he does have a decent amount of fans all over and a pretty good following in Japan, all his sales are like 10 times better there than in his homeland. I think he just started with less pop'y vibe when he went solo and people didn't pick up on it as much because it wasn't what's popular at that time and the majority who follows him are probably those from the times when TVXQ were a 5. But he did make it into top 10 over on streaming apps with his albums, even here in my little country he had his WWW there. Which is insane. He's just not popular here on this forum

Last edited by BlackSilence; 19th March 2021 at 12:49 AM.