Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A
Thread: [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A
View Single Post
Old 9th November 2016, 03:00 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio/Tayumi View Post
I guess it's because when new fans get into Ayu with e.g. M(A)DE IN JAPAN and other new stuff, they fell in love with new Ayu and not with 2000's Ayu (at least at the beginning). Even if they don't like her old music they can be like "well now she does cool music" etc. and follow her from that point of her career. As from what I know many of her old fans have "outgrown" her and don't like the recent music because it's not the Ayu they fell in love with. Tbh with me as a young and back then new fan I first just liked my name's WOMEN and new stuff but then after I got warm with them I fell in love with nearly all her songs no matter how old! Like SIGNAL is just WOW for example. Sorry for going a bit off topic here...
What? I think is completely the opposite. When I attended the M(A)de in Japan tour the audience was quite... middle age. People her age. I was even surprised to see people around 50.