Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Cancelled: CDL 2020-2021 A ~MUSIC for LIFE~
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2020, 08:39 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidChaiLatte View Post
Sending people into packed trains for school and work is an issue with the Japanese government, but should we let that be the excuse for more reckless, unnecessary events? Having concerts with no audience is the most responsible, humane way of going about a non-essential event in a PANDEMIC. Be glad we even have this option...
I definitely agree. This concert is non essential and just unnecessary. People can argue that seeing ayu live would cheer them up at a difficult time and I get that, I really do, but it's not right to put yourself and other people in danger just because you want to see one of your favorite performers live and get some mental relief for a short bit from everything going on in the world.

If you think that holding a concert right now isn't dangerous and "not that bad" even with safety precautions then I'd recommend educating yourself more on Covid-19. Like others have said, this is not a joke. This isn't people making a big deal out of nothing like they like to do sometimes. This is 100% real and people are losing their lives. All unnecessary events like this should not be happening.