Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Online Shopping Help Thread #2
View Single Post
Old 4th July 2010, 02:32 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by C+R+E+AYUMI View Post
I never appreciated the Yes Asia's customer care..they're rude and never fast.

Anyway a problem occurred since I don't believe the new owners of the house decided to keep RnRC..a japanese CD...so the claim should be just Yes-Asia related
THAT ! i had the same problem. yes costumer service is EXTREMELY RUDE and a real PAIN TO DEAL WITH .

well i keep telling people around me dunnot order from yesasia because there is so many much more profetional companies and private
i ve been ordering from hmv japan for years never got a single problem with them .

seriously yesasia dont give a damn to their costumers for the simple reason that they have so many one more one less is nothing for them ...
also no matter what you always gonna have people that dont know much and will order from yesasia because there is publicity everywhere ( on forum (since they earn money wth the link) , google ..etc .. and dont mind paying a lot more than what they would have payed on cdjapan/hmv /play asia ...

my best advice let your friends know about it and get more poeple to order from everybody else exept yesasia maybe if they loose thousands of costumers they will maybe treat us with some respect and be more profetional

now that cd japan have fedex i think its a lot safer to order form them .

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/