Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 [dates announcement]
View Single Post
Old 24th March 2017, 04:31 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiseki89 View Post
Wonders why the change to have so many dates like Namie...
for the halls, how big will it be like? Only attended her concert in Fukui and TA concert

Edit: goggled fukuoka's and realized it's a performing hall, does that mean no special ayu stage?
I've seen Namie and Gackt both in hall tours and you can still do a lot with the stage. Ayu could still do most of the stuff that she does, it'll just be smaller versions. Most of the halls I've been to were about 2,000 to 3,000 seaters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrel View Post
I'm confused at the wording regarding overseas addresses... does this mean if you live overseas you'll be able to purchase tickets? Or do you have to be a part of TeamAyu?

Would it be too late for overseas to register for TeamAyu?
There has been an international version of TeamAyu for a few years now, so no, you don't need a japanese address to purchase tickets, you just need to join the international team ayu and you'll get to enter the lottery for tickets along with everyone else. I think the cutoff date for joining Team Ayu and getting tickets already passed earlier this month though. I assume that was just for these initial 15 dates however.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 24th March 2017 at 04:34 PM.