Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019ー2020 A (II)
View Single Post
Old 19th December 2019, 08:30 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperatriz Ayumi View Post
According to the site, doors will be open at 20:30 and seats numbers will be provided 2 hs before the entrance. It sounds good but, do I have to go early to the stadium or is it ok to be there like 20:00? I am asking this because it's my first time attending an Ayu concert and I don't know very well all the details.

I will be visiting some places like Shibuya and Harajuku during the 31st, so I will have my power bank and digital camera in my bag. Is there any problem to enter the stadium with a camera? Of course I am not going to take pictures.

However, if I am not mistaken, there were some tours where you COULD take pictures but NOT filming. Am I correct?
The ones where you were allowed to take pictures they specifically mentioned that you could only use your phone, so if the security catches you using the camera they might tell you to stop (and possibly delete your pics), or in the worst case scenario even kick you out (but that's probably if they catch you doing that more than once)