Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~ information thread [III]
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2012, 03:00 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
So here is my journey to watch this year Ayu concert at Nagoya (Nippon Gaishi Hall) ~ 1st July 2012 ~
[...]
In the end...i'm hoping to get another opportunity attending her concert, and all of you, Ayu fans, you really need to work it out and find the way to watch her live. You won't regret it. Once again sorry for my bad English, hope you enjoy my super long report!
Thank you so much for writing that super long report with pictures and all, it was really fun to read!!
I'm so happy for you because you yourself seem to be so happy about having been there again I hope you can go another time!!
(EDIT: Oh wow, I just read you have been for 13 years. Awesome, now I am even more happy you got to go!!)
And I totally agree with you, it is so great to just be in Japan and have like "the real ayu experience" by going to the concert and being with all the other fans. It's wonderful, I hope a lot of international fans will get the chance to experience this, too.

"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Last edited by Luja.; 27th July 2012 at 03:05 PM.