Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Koda Kumi] The 206th Thread - My Name Is...
Thread: [Koda Kumi] The 206th Thread - My Name Is...
View Single Post
Old 25th March 2021, 06:13 AM
independent Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
Time for a news round up!

First the 2nd week sales of the My Name Is... Tour:

DVD
#17 - 379

Total so far: 7,885

For comparison, Miliyah Kato released her Budokan Live last week and it sold 1,371 copies combined in its first week.
Not to mention that every single date of Kuu's tour was available to purchase for streaming already.
Are regular editions sold through mumo included here? I'm assuming that most of the Japanese fans purchase FC editions, if at least 80% of them do then these numbers would only represent the interest of the general public.
I purchase all of her releases from mumo, unless other stores offer alternative pre-order bonuses (e.g. different types of post cards).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaled kalil View Post
@Ayu_Love I used Topaz Video Enhance AI. It works better with videos that were shot in HD to begin with.

Gackt also had one video with キャイ〜ンのティア and Kumi in his channel. They do a lovely version of Ai no Uta, they all sound very good together! Now I want a Gackt and Kumi collaboration.

It's great that they are getting along so well, it hasn't been that long since KK was a guest on his YT channel. I'd love for them to record a song together but it is not very likely to happen. I'm still hoping for the collabo with AI, they sound awesome together.

Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram