Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - Online Shopping Help Thread #2
View Single Post
Old 26th March 2010, 02:45 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

you 're welcome . i agree with you buying brand new cds ( especially japanese press ) can be expensive .look around if your friend are selling their cd or look on the ahs bying and selling thread you might find some great deals.like Crystal_Ageha said it will cost u more than 6$ an album but you will have the insurance those are not fake and it will be worse it.

honnestly i used to buy japanese press brand new all the time but i recently gave up because i feel its a waste of money ( 2 albums cost already around 100$) when i can buy it like new or in good condition for almost half the price from people .unless u are a crazy collector and want the sticker and the plastic and all the original papers and keep the cd selead than brand new is the only alternative .

i also notice the dvds they sell are region " free " and there is no surch thing as official region free its either region 2 or 3 for the korean taiwanese and japanese press ...

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/