Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ARENA TOUR 2010 A ~Rock'n'Roll Circus~ setlist, information, and goods thread [V]
View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2010, 02:05 PM
BALLAD Initiate

^only Microphone?

i'm worse! i cried so many times!

1: my eyes got teary at Microphone, coz i finally SEE ayu in person

2: i cried non stop during Memorial Address.
it's one of my favorite songs and it reminds me of my dad whenever i hear that song, so when i get to hear it live with my own ears....
I just lost control of my tears

3: my tears roll down immediatly the second SURREAL's outro start.
As much as i used to think why is she always singing this song during every concert, it's a different thing when you are at the concert yourself. The song hypes you up and pumping, not to mention i always like this song, even BEFORE i get to like ayu.

4: when ayu is leaving the stage. coz i feel sad that the concert has come to a end, and that means i won't see ayu anymore, i feel so sad. It will be a long long time for me to see ayu again, since she's not coming to singapore and it's to expensive to keep flying to japan to see ayu.

5: when the concert end, Amanda went to our seats and all of us were singing [who...] to ourselves.
It's a song that make me miss my dad and reminds me of my past.
And, ayu's songs have been helping me through this long path, and singing this song make me think about....stuff.... then i got so teary that i can't sing anymore.

My Instagram