Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ARENA TOUR 2010 A ~Rock'n'Roll Circus~ setlist, information, and goods thread [V]
View Single Post
Old 4th June 2010, 05:22 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuinh.k? View Post
your pictures are seriously making me want to skip my exams and fly to japan this instant!! but still major thanks to you for posting such good photos from yokohama, your making others (especially me) feel like they should buy tour goodies too

i'll save up enough money to buy the t-shirt (my goal before 2011 )
you are wearing size L?..whats your height?,,i'm about 6'1 so i definitely think i need to wear the largest size LOL

BTW alternarist do you mind if i add you on facebook?
hehe.. i wonder what's the charm of my photos i am a good advertiser of ayu's tour goods HAHA!! Yeah. i am 5'11 and i wear L. So i think u shld wear L too. the photos are of me wearing the L size shirt. =x

i dont mind. a few of them already added me. i dont even noe their usernames! ahah..

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddbear55 View Post
^
^ hahaha ya I know just my luck but that's when I graduate from college and it's my graduation trip!! Please world don't end before I get to see ayu!!! XD
well, it would be more worthwhile to make japan ur grad trip destination. But if u have enough money and time, AND good ways to buy concert tickets, dont give it a miss!!!! =x