Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A ~II~
View Single Post
Old 1st January 2017, 09:35 PM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiu-Ayu View Post
I'm just watching the concert now, and I'm at Beautiful Fighters, but does anyone else feel she seems a little out of it? It's like she took some flu medicine before the show and it's only starting to hit her at that point lol I dunno, she's just acting a little stranger than normal and a bit bemused by everything lol

I'm enjoying the show though lol
I agree with you. From the start until the ballad section there was like a lack of energy from time to time. You can tell that she was doing her best to dance and sing but at the same time I felt that she wasn't the same as usual. As when you feel sick but you want to work and try your best to hide it. I can't be angry with her because I do the same. Last spring I played concert with a throat infection. Then it seems she felt better during the other part of the concert.Ayu is very unlucky to be sick two years in a row for the cdl.

Overall this cdl is very good and the spirit of her first cdls is back. It's simple and neither fancy nor extravagant at all. Even the aerial dance is very simple. The new arrangements are nice.