Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] Covers - Zutto... / Last minute / Walk
View Single Post
Old 6th December 2014, 08:09 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggn View Post
They will always complaint's. Nothing is ever good enough for some ayu fans Give it a few weeks after the release most usually change their tune
LOL it's funny how people ignore our prasing for the pics. LIke I myself said these are probably some of the best photos she used for covers in years! i think the last pics really liked were FIVE. Yet people still see that the only thing we talk about is the font. SERIOUSLY? And i am not gonna "change my tune" cuz it's freaking ugly and bad. As someone said a bloody stain on your favorite book. And that's not gonna change even if the music is good.lol you can change your mind about music because previews are one thing. But not about this, because the text isn't gonna magicly change when the single is released lol
One of the reasons probably why i don't spend money on Japanese artists is that they screw up in one way or the other in the release. If i am going to throw out $40 on a CD it'd better be perfection in all ways, font included lol I mean if you try to sell something, put 100% of effort into EVERYTHING, don't leave something half-assed. It's really not that hard to put extra 10 minutes into typography, i bet the result would already be better than what's now. problem is they don't even seem to try.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 6th December 2014 at 08:23 AM.