Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Winter single "Zutto... / Last minute / Walk" 2014.12.24 in stores III
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2014, 09:43 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the angel song View Post
Last Minute makes me think of MOON with more guitars. I feel crazy if I'm the only one who thinks this. I really wanted another alterna or Microphone, so I guess I hyped myself waaaay too much for the "rock" track. it's nothing like Memorial Address. I don't think she'll ever do a throw-back to that song.
I can see where you're comming from. And i ended up listening to it right after the other. Moon sounds much calmer and smoother, to me, Last Minute just hits you in the face with very rough guitars. In terms of structure it does resamble MOON but the arrangement is much heavier. And the arangement is different. I mean the intro of MOON already has guitars in while LM doesn't give out that untill the intro of the next verse starts . But yeah you have a point there. Still I think it hits the spots with with a heavier tracks of her rather than MOON. The song itself just feel much heavier to me than MOON, somehow.

You know piano and heavy guitars is the best combo followed by strings and heavy guitars. It reminds me of some of my favorite Evanecsence tracks.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 17th December 2014 at 09:47 PM.