Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Winter single "Zutto... / Last minute / Walk" 2014.12.24 in stores III
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2014, 03:01 AM
appears Initiate

I hate to throw a wrench in everyone's cogs here, but how many of us have actually listened to Ayu frequently within the month running up to this leak? I feel that if you haven't listened to anything from her in months, you probably have a very uninformed perspective on what Ayu sounded like 10 years ago and what this single sounds like.

I'm super confused by some of the ultra negative responses. The lyrics are honestly her best writing in a few years... Maybe you are mostly used to the lyrics of the last few years that didn't have much to say other than very topical, sober stuff? These songs are very targeted at a theme or feeling and are well written. This is light years beyond Colours and LOVE again. It's actually got some serious heart in it.

I've been a hyper-critical fan for a few years now, but this single blows me away. I couldn't stop playing Walk in my head all day at work.