Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] [twitter] New Remix Album
Thread: [News] [twitter] New Remix Album
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2010, 07:41 PM
WE WISH Initiate

@Pieces of Seven: I almost feel bad for speaking to you about this since apparently u misundertood me in the first place. Your too special.

Spoiler:
do u think I want an acoustic album in place of a trance album? That's must be where you are so dreadfully mistaken...

For one, if u find that boring then that's you, naturally~
But all the songs that "should" have acoustic versions do. I'd beg to differ.
There are several songs that I would love to hear AOVs to like Microphone, count down, RULE, NEXT LEVEL, Don't Look Back, etc if GAME could have a classical version then I don't understand your ever so close-minded thoughts on what should have AOVs

And I honestly never said that I wanted an AOV album in place of any of the other remix albums. I simply said if they are going to release ayu-ro and ayu-mi-x then I think one should be added on
But if was too difficult to comprehend for a grown man who I assume is quite literate then my apologies.

And I never said anything negative of you or anyone for wanting a trance album especially since I want one too. Ur last statement is just sincerely irrelevant.
Where u get an idea I want one over other remix albums atm completely eludes me.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter