Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [Official Message] Ayu releases to be postponed
Thread: [Official Message] Ayu releases to be postponed
View Single Post
Old 27th March 2011, 10:25 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
Sorry I just disagree. What about parts of Japan that were not affected? I'm sure they're sad about the events but it's not going to affect their daily lives. Everything is back to normal for them.
You disagree? Ok, I only live here.

Of course its true that the south wasn't directly effected by the actual earth quake and tsunami. But it IS effected. There is no part of Japan that isn't. I just spent the last week traveling in the south actually. My Mother in America was so freaked out by the possibility of radiation, that I decided to go on a trip to Shikoku and the southern part of Honshu to calm her down. Some places have gas shortages and various food shortages and everywhere they are trying to save electricity (often times we were driving on highways in the middle of the night that weren't lit!) Across Japan major chains like McDonalds and all convenience stores are only using the bare minimal electricity necessary to run. And of course businesses all across Japan are not doing very well right now.

So, on the topic of delayed tours, I think anyone that holds an electricity guzzling show like Ayumi right now is going to be looked upon very poorly. I think all tours will be delayed by a month or maybe even more.

People in general right now have much more important things to worry about than entertainment. Of course its fine to want the releases, I'm just saying you might be waiting a while and people should try to keep things in perspective more.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 27th March 2011 at 11:06 AM.