Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - TBS 音楽特番 Audience wanted!
View Single Post
Old 8th April 2018, 07:12 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

I'm sorry for bringing this up again: I'm watching this again and the problem is not her being dramatic - we all know she is - and it is fitting for some songs and stages but surely not for SEASONS. SEASONS is a bittersweet song, with a yet soft composition and watching her acting during this like she is in great pain and all just somehow ruins it - at least for me. I agree, she sounds fine for me and I hope nobody feels attacked now but it just does not fit. She once had some sort of accapella version before Days which felt much more ...sincere? I guess that is the main problem - it doesn't just look like acting, it also feels like it.

As for Timmy: How do you know he does not pitch these outfits? I guess he has a pretty big say in this. Being a drag-queen on a big stage and DVDs is nothing a boss can force from you, especially if you don't enjoy it. I guess everybody here is aware that Ayu is the boss and has the last say, but I sincerely think this is mostly his idea and she somehow finds it cool. Nobody said he can come with whatever he wants, but I highly doubt ayu was like "hey Timmy, for my next show I want you to be a big ass drag-queen, mostly naked, in high-heels and spray-tan." Please gurl, that is ridiculous to think.

Last edited by thinkingoutloud89; 8th April 2018 at 07:17 PM.