Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai - View Single Post - [News] 『A BALLADS 2』on sale 2021.04.08 [III]
View Single Post
Old 12th March 2021, 10:24 PM
Because of You Initiate

I completely forgot about the whole video! Just listened to it today. There's something odd about the way she's singing it. The more controlled parts sound strange, but i haven't figured out yet if i like it or not. It's very breathy, which we had before (merry go round i think but it was different), but there's also this nasally feel to it, which kind of throws me off, but when she's not using that she sounds great! The video, i love the colours the only thing that bothers me are the dancers, i sort of wish it was just her alone, they're everywhere all the time, i'm just sort of tired of them by now and that lip-synching of them was weird and totally unnecessary... If they needed them there so bad, they least they could have dressed them in white instead and not made them lip-synch, so it wouldn't make such a drastic contrast...in general i just found them very out of place. But other than that there were numerous parts where i just wanted to screenshot it, it's full of beauty shots for sure, it is beautiful!

Last edited by BlackSilence; 12th March 2021 at 10:27 PM.