![]() |
| · Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations · |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
!!! more than 2000 ppl visited ayupan shop on the first day!!!
濱崎步豬籠入水
精品店開幕歌迷掃貨 【明報專訊】先在東京澀谷開設時裝店,專賣_茪H品牌「Material Girl」大受歌迷歡迎後,極具生意頭腦的濱崎步決定再下 一城,前日在新宿開設_熄◇諞~店「ayupan shop」,結果輕易掀起一股步姐精品熱潮,新店還未開門 已經吸引三百名歌迷通宵排隊等_唌u掃貨」,開業_漱擏� 錄得超過二千人次到訪,單是其中兩款布公仔已賣出二千 _荂A營業額高達二百于十萬日圓(約港幣十于萬),還未_p其他貨品的收入呢﹗ _荌蛜諞~勁賣 眾所周知,步姐一向事業愛情兩邊_暙U,還能抽空處理 名下時裝店生意,可謂精力旺盛。不過,步姐並未自滿, 長袖善舞的她,眼見今年四至七月舉行巡迴演唱會期間, 在場館門外售賣的_荌蛜諞~,累積下來竟賣出逾百萬件之多,如 此一_茧L形金礦,豈有不發掘之理﹖ 如此這般「ayupan shop」便在前日正式開張了﹗ 據店_�表示,新店開幕前一晚,門外已有大批歌迷排隊 ,準備翌日搶先幫襯。不過,礙於聚集人數愈來愈多,唯 有__定排隊人數,部分歌迷只得囝上再來。截至該店在十 時開門營業前為止,共錄得三百人之多,出現「人龍」見 _漱ㄗㄖ尷漫_觀。 出賣愛犬嘜頭 該店_�又透露,「ayupan shop」主_n出售印有步姐漫畫肖像的精品,包括文具、公仔及其他雜貨等于十多種產品,當中又以依照 步姐飼養兩頭愛犬而製的布公仔,最受歌迷歡迎,_漱擐@ 賣出二千_荂A以每_蚢s售一千二百八十日圓_p算,營業額 已達二百于十萬日圓,認真「和味」﹗ 由於新店反應出乎意料之好,加上來自日本各地的郵購亦空前踴躍,據悉步姐正考慮開設分店,以應付龐大市場需求,假如成事的話,說不定隨時 被提名做傑出企業家呢﹗ translation & summary: ayu has got real business talent and potential the day before the opening of the ayupan shop, therez more than 300 ppl waiting outside the store.... more than 2000 ppl visited the shop on itz opening day..... the most popular ayupan has sold more than 2000 on the first day....not counting other less popular ayupans due to the demanding request, ayupan shop would likely open in other areas of japan in the future....
__________________
"I didn't have any voice left, but I sang from my heart." -- Hamasaki Ayumi Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
REALLY?!?! thats great news!!!!!!! EVERYONE LOVES AYUPAN!!!!!!!!!!!
im hoping to get the set of 6 new ayupans... i cat believe ayupan are soo popluar!!!!!!!!!! muahahahhaa =]
__________________
MikEy ng0 =DIESEL DAISUKI= ![]() |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
i just got some hi-chew gum today..which features ayu in their cm...it has ayupans on it!! =) i also shows some ayupan cellphone accessories..i wanna get it! does anyone know how can i get it???
__________________
"I didn't have any voice left, but I sang from my heart." -- Hamasaki Ayumi Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
ayupans' eyes are so huge they might be eerie to me~~ (hides under the blanket)
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the translation.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
All I can say is: Oh brother! Thanks for the info.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
ayupans rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
__________________
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
2 weeks ago I didn't know what ayupans are and now a shop is opening and it's so papular
I'm very happy +wanna have an ayupan+
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
and i remember when daybreak came out..
everbody was wondering what that weird looking ayu character was haha |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm still amazed that a shop only sellnig Ayupans can do well. After I awhile I think people will get sick of them. We'll see.
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
They aren't selling the dolls only. They put ayupan logos on all kinds of merchandise. Some pics from yahoo auctions japan:
ayupan phone straps ![]() ayupan towel ![]() ayupan cosmetic bag ![]() marron and crea toys ![]() Lots more pics here: http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/s...ale=0jp&acc=jp |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
wowow!! i really wanna get those cute cute ayupan cell accessories.....i wanna one!!! where can i get one in north america >.<
__________________
"I didn't have any voice left, but I sang from my heart." -- Hamasaki Ayumi Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the pics nmskalmn. I just don't get people would get merchandise with an Ayupan on it, rather than get something with Ayu herself on it! It just seems odd to me.
Your best bet to buy one is from eBay. |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
just think it maybe a different perspective between girls and guys
__________________
"I didn't have any voice left, but I sang from my heart." -- Hamasaki Ayumi Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
BTW - I want everything.. Ashley +[A][Y][U][P][A][N]+[P][R][I][D][E]+ |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
OMG the horror!!!!!! All those towels stained in blood...yucks
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
eeeevil.
__________________
~N8 Dawg - he's a complicated man whom no one understands but his mother [ clubph34r - webcomics | Xanga blog - random nonsense ]
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
i still dun get the evil behind ayupan???
__________________
"I didn't have any voice left, but I sang from my heart." -- Hamasaki Ayumi Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
thats great news!! hehehe
__________________
![]() |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Do you think dolls like these are up to any good act?
|
![]() |
|
|
![]() |